New Report Slams Pet Food Industry

Are you Killing your Golden Retriever?
87% of Golden Retrievers suffer a Premature Death. Don't let Yours suffer the same Fate Click Here Now!

Golden Retriever Facts - Day out

Golden Retriever Facts day out

We took advantage of the glorious weather today, taking our Golden Retriever 'Sammi' to the local beach. He fell in love with a gorgeous Bernese mountain/Springer Spaniel cross breed, the like I have never seen before.
Luckily I had taken my camera and took a few shots. I am sure you will agree that they make a lovely couple!

Click on images to enlarge




Golden retriever day out



Golden Retriever day outGolden retriever day outGolden Retriever day out






"Hi Babe I really love your big brown eyes, do you come here often?"




The first kiss should be a gentle, loving moment, no tongues please!




Can we come again next week?





 

blogger templates | Make Money Online