New Report Slams Pet Food Industry

Are you Killing your Golden Retriever?
87% of Golden Retrievers suffer a Premature Death. Don't let Yours suffer the same Fate Click Here Now!

Goldie Puppies and Kids

My sister's Golden Retriever 'Sam' has after after what seemed an endless night, finally given birth to her puppies. Seven in total, 4 boys and 3 girls all in perfect condition and sleeping soundly when I left them this morning.

This being Sam's first litter she had more 'midwives' than our local hospital. Non of us would have missed it for the World but I am sure she would have coped admirably left to her own devices. As we already own three fantastic Golden Retrievers of differing ages I declined the offer of one of the puppies. My eight year old daughter however has other ideas and is working on me relentlesly, I suppose I will eventually cave in to her request or my life will become a nightmare.

Goldie puppies and Kids eh what a combination, we must be crazy to have them!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online